Thrive Counselling is committed to excellence in serving all people, including people with disabilities. We are continuously pursuing ways to make our service and space more accessible and we value your input. Please provide any feedback or suggestions to help us improve (PDF). Send us a note, call us, or send an email to email@example.com.
We have taken many steps to improve accessibility. Several steps are listed below for your information:
- Service animals are welcome
- Support people are welcome
- We have a TTY telephone system and pocket talkers – let us know if they are helpful for you.
- The font size on our website is adjustable – select the size that is best for you.
- Ramp has been installed at the front of 460 Brant St., Burlington.
- Accessible washrooms at Brant St. location are currently available on the main floor, at the Locust Street entrance.
- Oakville and Burlington offices have an elevator. Georgetown office is on ground level.
- We will post any changes to our physical offices which may temporarily affect accessibility and our committed to making appropriate arrangements during these times.
Please click here for our full accessibility policy.